1. This contract expires 2 years from the first day of classroom training or when the student turns 18, whichever occurs first. All classes and BTW lessons must be completed before the expiration date. Any refund must be requested in writing before the expiration date.
2. If you choose to break up the classroom and BTW payment, the BTW portion will be billed at the rate current for that time.
3. If you choose to delay the Gas Surcharge Fee, you agree to pay the current rate at time of billing.
4. The first BTW lesson must be completed within the first four months from the date the student received their permit (fee may apply).
5. You can only schedule 1 BTW lesson at a time and the student should practice for at least 1 month between lessons.
6. This agreement constitutes the entire contract between the school and the student/parent. No verbal statements or promises will be recognized.
REFUND POLICY: Registrations that are cancelled less than 7 days prior to the class start date are subject to a cancellation fee of $25. Any refunds after class has started are subject to a $25 fee. Cancellations more than 7 days from the class start date, will be refunded in full less a $10 fee for credit card refund processing fee. There is no refund once class has started.